Update by user Jun 24, 2015

This problem was in their error, and was resolved.

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2015

I moved here in November of 2008, I had a hand made solid wood picket fence constructed on my property which was verbally ok'd by John Rodes who was at my house when they were here with my builder John Gillian measuring for my fence....I had spoken to Cass Shapard about this when I received a letter "7 years" later on March 6 th of 2015.She then got in touch with Mr Rodes and he verified this situation...I then received a letter via email apologizing to me, and it was confirmed that it was ok.

It is a whitish gray wood ... I even emailed her a picture...and Cass said to me in an email that possibly because it wasn't completely white may be why a letter was sent out. She then apologized and told me not to worry about it.

So today on June 22, 2015 I get another letter exactly like the first one!Of course after I deleted the whole conversation via email between Cass and I and Cass and John Rodes...I left a message on Cass's phone to see if she had saved that conversation but I have not heard back from her as of yet...If this was resolved why am I getting another letter with the exact wording...Will you please advise your spies you have living in this development that this situation has been taken care of and stop sending me these harassment letters...thank you, Joan Anelli

This reviewer shared experience about "harassing letters" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Homeowner2015 is overall dissatisfied with Hawthorne Management and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hawthorne Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Hawthorne Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hawthorne Management?

Comments