Hawthorne Management - Debris/fence

Update added by user Jun 24, 2015

This problem was in their error, and was resolved.

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2015

I moved here in November of 2008, I had a hand made solid wood picket fence constructed on my property which was verbally ok'd by John Rodes who was at my house when they were here with my builder John Gillian measuring for my fence....I had spoken to Cass Shapard about this when I received a letter "7 years" later on March 6 th of 2015.She then got in touch with Mr Rodes and he verified this situation...I then received a letter via email apologizing to me, and it was confirmed that it was ok.

It is a whitish gray wood ... I even emailed her a picture...and Cass said to me in an email that possibly because it wasn't completely white may be why a letter was sent out. She then apologized and told me not to worry about it.

So today on June 22, 2015 I get another letter exactly like the first one!Of course after I deleted the whole conversation via email between Cass and I and Cass and John Rodes...I left a message on Cass's phone to see if she had saved that conversation but I have not heard back from her as of yet...If this was resolved why am I getting another letter with the exact wording...Will you please advise your spies you have living in this development that this situation has been taken care of and stop sending me these harassment letters...thank you, Joan Anelli

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wood Fence
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #654419 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hawthorne Management? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hawthorne Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hawthorne Management.
Filing a new complaint about